Wednesday, October 12, 2011

New Beginnings

Hi there - again, although prob not again for anyone but myself. I am starting this blog THIS time around to become accountable and something different to keep my focused and motivated!!





I am 38 (I typed 36 and had to use calculator to make sure I was right and NO! I'm older than I thought, ha ha!) and I'm a mom to a beautiful amazing almost 2 year old boy. I work 4 days a week and married to a great guy. Life became fulfilled for me the moment I became pregnant -- and the weight has stuck w/ me now that I'm NOT pregnant, and it's starting to effect my life in ways I do not ever want it too.





I need to lose 85 pounds to get to where I want to be in my weight. I want to be active and not have weight pull me down and limit what I can do.





So HI! This is me in a nutshell -- and there is more oh so much more... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment